I am so happy you have invested in yourself and in your future audiences and event/meeting/training participants!
Enjoy the course, and if you have any questions, please contact me: [email protected]
Your quick reference guide resource is in first lesson, please download it, and keep it handy as a reminder. You could even print and laminate it.
What you get:
- 14+ video lessons - don't forget to also watch 'Your Challenge' videos towards the end of each lesson.
- Total of video watching time is 37-42 minutes, so this learning fits into your busy life!
- 15 downloadable resources, checklists and tools.
- Each video also includes the transcript/text, just in case you like to read instead of watch
- PLUS an audio file (37 minutes) with all the video messages together (towards the end of the course)
This micro-course is packed with value, but you could potentially finish it in 2-3 hours, or spread it out over five weeks, so you can practice what you learn after each lesson.
Each module will includes videos, text, a challenge for you to complete, and a checklist you can download and print. If you want to get a binder, and collect all your resources in one place, that would be great!
This course was created to provide a bit of a road map, with waypoints that your participants take in order to get to your online event/meeting/training and these tips can facilitate engagement and results.
I hope you have some light bulb, 'ah ha' learning moments today!
If you would like to check out our social media channels, YouTube channel or blog, please find the links below.
I also just published a book packed with value, and follows the 5 key pillars of this course! THE ONLINE SHIFT: 101 Pro Tips for Online Facilitators, Digital Teachers, Workplace Trainers, Virtual Speakers & Online Meeting Leaders.
You can find it anywhere books are sold online.
My Promise to You:
Additional ways to stay in the loop and continue receiving support!
Join our email list, and be the first to get resources, tools, and access to our secret web page:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/patriciaregier Weekly videos with tips & tutorials